Whether the reaction be anger or sadness.
Or extreme fear.
…and my muse will tell you one of the following after a random number generation.
MIX OF FLUFF, ANGST, NSFW, LYRICS AS PHRASES, ETC.
The original post was missing so I just went and found a bunch of sentences and posted them under the cut because of reasons.
- “I think we should consider filing for divorce.”
- “We could get an annulment.”
- “I’m never drinking again.”
- “So… Which one us is going to be wearing the dress?”
- “How do you feel about a spring wedding?”
- “You can’t propose with an onion ring, idiot.”
- “Will you marry me?”
- “Are you sure you should be wearing white?”
- “You always looked so handsome in a tux…”
- “I caught the bouquet!”
- “How about that dance then?”
- “S/he’s half an hour late… What if s/he doesn’t show?”
- “I’m sorry. I can’t marry you.”
- “I never wanted this.”
- “My last name or yours?”
- “You’re not supposed to see me today!”
- “I know I’m not supposed to… I just really needed to see you.”
- “You look so beautiful.”
- “Where should we go for our honeymoon?”
- “I’ve been dreaming about this day my whole life.”
- “I don’t want a big wedding. I just want you.”
- "S/he said no? I’m so sorry…"
be as ridiculous as you want
Prepare to be insulted, writer.